Sunday, January 23, 2011

"What about Them? I'm All About Them"

Sorry for the lull in posts first of all, my weekend has been pretty filled. . . but instead of hearing about my riveting (sarcasm) life let's talk about some things that I am currently coveting/inspire me/give me reason to live.

                                                                                1.
this stripe cotton Ottoman Rib Drop-Shoulder sweater (it's a mouthful I know) from American Apparel
                                                   image from American Apparel website
                                                                         find it  here 


                                                                               2.
these incredible Oxford Slingbacks from Madewell. . .sigh

Image from Madewell website
find it here

3.

this versatile,punchy and frolic-worthy look from Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring RTW

Image from style.com

                                                                           
                                                                              4.
Angelic/fierce inspiration in the form of Givenchy Haute Couture

image from Fashion Gone Rogue from Elle Russia


5.


Rill Rill by Sleigh Bells. . .quirky lyrics and a super catchy rythm

-Marisa

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment