Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekday Happiness

On this lovely Wednesday I would like to share some semi-new news. . .so you know those J. Crew Lindy platform peep toes I put in a post a month ago which I have been pining for? Ladies and gents, they have been found by me. Not really, but I absconded from Aldo (I payed for them, don't worry your little socks) with these which are similar and I'm a bit enamored. A grey/beige platform in patent leather they are surprisingly easy to walk around in, even for a clumsy child like myself.


              

                
                                                               
                                                               Hope your wednesday went whimsically.
                                                                               -Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment