Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Find me a Find, Catch me a Catch

So I've decided to turn matchmaker for a quick sec. . .I don't know if you've thought of this but sometimes I think about which designer I would date if they swung the other way/weren't taken. Call me crazy, but think of the perks! Not only are you the man-in-power's muse/inspiration/reason to live but you also get to own whichever piece of art that tickles your fancy. With that, we will begin.
Both Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough of Proenza Schouler are beyond cute
Zac Posen's face reminds me of a Greek sculpture


Tom Ford of course. . .the magnetism
Oscar de la Renta Seriously how adorable is he? (Not being creepy, just catering to the older readers)

Marc Jacobs. . . simply attractive (his friend isn't bad either)

 
 

Take your pick and feel free to envision walking hand in hand with one of these dashing designers down a busy sidewalk flaunting their latest creation.
-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment