Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uniform

These past few weeks I have gotten into what some may call a "fashion habit" aka I have worn similar combinations of clothes all the time whether it is to run errands, go to dinner with the girls, or even just boring school, this has been my go to style. First of all, there's the harem pants. I am so done with tight fitting, hip hugging, suffocating skinny pants that have been "in style" for the past 10 years. They suck. Harem pants  give you that needed comfort and fit while still looking super chic and put together (my advice however is do not go too baggy and thus look like you just rolled out of bed...). Second, this is kind of boring, but I usually just throw on a simple t shirt or blouse to balance out the pants and pull it all together in a casual yet classy way. Lastly, you have the wedges. Though in all actuality I  have mainly been wearing wedge booties or just plain simple canvas wedges, I thought these sandalesque more summery ones were beautiful/you get the point. Throw on a fitted black or navy blazer, some kind of scarf ,and a statement piece of jewelry and you've got me in a nutshell.
I'm avoiding studying for finals in case you didn't already know I have "senioritis",
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment