Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gasp! Gap is the Greatest

So I wanted to share my recent purchase that I got over the holidays. . .which I spent entirely too much of my Christmas money on. (Just doing my part to stimulate this economy)You are probably expecting me to tell you that its from Nordie's/J. Crew/Anthro/some expensive boutique. Well folks, I feel secure enough to reveal that this jacket is from (gasp!) Gap. I know right. (as one of those children who used to sport the infamous GAP sweatshirts/numerous gap items growing up and in the present, I resent the vanilla/bottom-rung rep that occasionally befalls upon poor Gap) As I was walking out of Gap my eye caught the surprisingly high quality tailoring, unexpected zippers/double breasted buttons. I tried it on and in about 4 seconds decided I needed it. (My mother's approval of the jacket also helped in my rash/wise decision)


Apologies for my psychedelic wall hanging circa 2004 from Ikea. . I had a 60s infatuation for a while ok?

The zippers! (is it weird that this is the type of thing that excites me)
Happy impulse shopping!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment