Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stella and the Cold War Kids

Here's another little collage of inspiration I made at Polyvore. It features one of my favorite looks from Stella McCartney's Resort 2011 collection (although I'm kind of traveling back in time, whoever actually buys off the runway is supposed to wear the pieces now because its almost early spring) I think this dress might as well be framed and placed in a museum, but then no one could walk around in it, and then the purpose would be totally defeated. I like to daydream about one day actually having place to wear such a dress/having the fortune to buy such a dress.
Also, the new Cold War Kids deluxe album was released today and I wanted to share one of my favorite songs from it. I originally wanted to post a bonus track from the album called "Fashionable" that's super good but I experienced some techincal difficulties. . .it's definitley worth checking out on iTunes.




                                                                        -Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment