Thursday, January 13, 2011

La La Land

As I am writing this, I am expertly avoiding reality (in the form of homework) and speaking to you folks about Rodarte's Spring 2011 ready-to-wear fabulousness. As if I didn't love the label enough, the recent creations are super majestic,use excellent color and posses a that je ne sais quoi so prevalent in Rodarte's unique conceptions. Perfect for effectively evading the mundane and escaping into a chic dreamland. Here are just a few of the looks I'm going bananas over.

How insane is that silhouette? The print is almost reminiscent of a piece of old pottery.

In love with the print on those gloriously high-waisted pants and the perfect silky top

The dramatic empire waistline is so powerful in gold. . .and I have actually tried to get my hair to do the comb-over swoop in all seriousness but it never ever looks that cool.

all pictures from http://www.style.com/

-Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment