Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cool and Collected

 I was attempting to make a "favorite pieces" post, but after putting them all together I realized that I chose all cool and simple colors that seemed quite cohesive together. I love how a lot of these are classic and basic yet they all have a unique/beautiful twist to them that make them anything but boring. The Proenza bag has been popping up literally everywhere on the blogsphere lately and I cant help but fall completely in love with it, it comes in over 5 color combos and I am seriously obsessed with them all. It's only $1,995... sounds reasonable right?
-Gabriella

1.2.

3.4.


5. 6.


7. 8.
1. Chloe black velvet pants
2. Blue Alexander McQueen peep toe boots
3. Kova and T long sleeved LBD
4. Chloe draped sweet heart purple dress
5. Marc Jacobs zebra dress
6. William Rast double zipper platform booties
7. Proenza Shouler PS1 extra large leather satchel
8. Alice + Olivia striped sequin top

Going with the theme, this song is undeniably chill and hypnotic, though quite possible to passionately sing along to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment