Thursday, January 20, 2011

Moments This Week



Hiking in January is a must, especially when the temperatures reach the mid 80's.
8 miler to the beach with Ali, Kristin, and Sara is such a good way to avoid school/studying etc.
Got these boots for a measly $25 for my friend for her birthday (5 days before mine) and she returned the favor by getting them for me. I love the cowboy feel thats very relaxed at the same time.


 This butterfly cuff bracelet was my 94 year old grandmother's that she passed down to me (along with her entire jewelry collection). It's perfectly symmetrical and such a statement piece I absolutely adore.
Reppin' the turband, red lips, shoulder padded metallic blazer, and pursed lip expression. Need I say more?
Happy Thursday my loves!
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment