Saturday, February 19, 2011

One Tribe

My friend got me this necklace in Ghana last year when she was studying abroad and I surprisingly wear it all the time. Hand beaded and painted, this red and pink necklace is such a privilege to own and wear and something that I hope to keep forever. Big chunky tribal necklaces have become one of my favorite trends right now, making any simple top that much more polished and unique while still staying casual. For those of us who are not models and are not 5'10'' (yes, I barely reach 5'6'') wearing bright and eye catching pieces like these really elongate the neck and can make anyone look taller. If you want to avoid the high prices of jewelry designers, my friend recently got one identical to my Ghanian piece from none other than Cost Plus World Market. Who would have thought. 
G




Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment