Friday, February 18, 2011

Arizonian

So I know this is kind of old news, but I'm just going to join along with the chorus and express my newly formed girl crush with model Arizona Muse. This girl has done literally everything recently, having major spreads in Vogue US, France, and Spain along with countless ads for Prada and YSL to name just a few, no big deal. Muse has walked for Valetino, Chanel, and Ellie Saab couture, moving away from the airbrushed world of photography and showing how truly breathtaking she is on the runway. She is taking the world by storm AND has a little baby boy she had at the age of 19 who is probably the most beautiful child I have ever seen. She is super easy to spot in case you haven't noticed her, the eyebrows are on another level of thickness, I only wish I could grow mine to be that strong and powerful. FYI penciling them in like this does not look very natural, I've tried. 
Happy friday,
G




Obsessed with this Prada video for the Spring 2011 line. She is, of course, in it and dancing like a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment