Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jill

So I'm following Marisa's post about FW runway favorites with my own. By far my favorite from yesterday has to be Jill Stuart (see the entire collection here), I had such difficulties trying to find only 6 of my favorite pieces to post because I loved the entire thing so much. Stuart uses a color pallet of black, teal, brown, and red to coincide with metallic bright hues to create an enchanted forest meets polished city feel, always staying true to her ultra feminine aesthetic.  Jill Stuart creates a collection in a way that many designers can only dream of, finding that fine line between wearability and the "runway only" feel, thus making her pieces pure perfection. I can see myself wearing every single one of these.
-G
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment