Monday, February 7, 2011

Erin Will Bring Out the NYC Girl Within

After seeing these out-of-sight (apologies for the 70's cliche) wedges by Loeffler Randall Erin (done for a collaboration for Suno NY) in several magazines I felt I had to post about them.

the straps!

the gladiator/snake-like cut-outs!
the chunky, solid heel and crazy hallucinogenic-induced pattern!
Seriously how much do want these things? I have to be honest, when I saw that they were Loeffler Randall I was a little shocked because the label is so known for classic, great quality leather boots that I continuously covet.

Oh and guess what's happening in less than 4 days? Yipeeee NY fashion week. The only reason there isn't a thousand exclamation marks after that is because unfortunately I live far, far away from NYC in a place called the West Coast, with no immediate access to the front rows of Marni, Alexander McQueen, Celine,Marc Jacobs, DVF, Erdem, Chanel, Jason Wu, Isabel Marant, or Jil Sander. I'm also not Tavi Gevinson, Anna Wintour or Grace Coddington. . . in case that's something you were questioning. But there's always style.com for the far-flung obsessed, I suppose. Sigh.

                                                                      -Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment