Friday, February 4, 2011

Celine, You're Obscene(ly cool)

 Again, apologies for the belated post. (I don't wish to bore you with the reality of my adolescent existence) Anywho, after seeing this ad in a magazine recently, I coveted these Céline sunnies even more than I already did. I'm getting a bit stream-of-consciousness here but I'm currently reading Jane Eyre for school and everytime Rochester's pesky ex-mistress Celine is brought up, I think of this label and how effortlessly cool everything from it is . I also think of how effortlessly cool anyone/everyone would look with these sunglasses. (there's your healthy dose of literary reference for the day)

I'm also wanting the tortoise-shell version




Definitley takes a certain face shape to pull off. . .runs the risk of being a little John Lennon-esque but alas they are still beyond the beyond

this creamy eggshell/blush shade is bananas

Happy weekend kids.

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment