Friday, February 11, 2011

Four Things

It's friday everybody, and I couldn't be in a better mood. I got back from Chicago last night, and I wish I had never left. I scored some of the greatest purchases on Michigan Ave. in an attempt to dull the pain in my heart that comes from not being at NY Fashion Week (it didn't dull that pain, in case you were wondering). My friends and I are celebrating Valentines day tonight with some pink and red/chocolate box festivities and though my lack of a valentine is somewhat of a downer, I do enjoy celebrating all of the love and happiness I have in my life regardless. 
ANYWAYS back to the point of this post, here are some of my february favorites.
-g
 Skyline from Lakeshore Drive in Chicago (please note how Chicago has the word Chic in it. Need I say more?). I snapped this as I drove by yesterday afternoon in a cab, took my breath away.
 The detailing on this dress I bought from Zara this week. The embroidery runs along the bottom, down the sides, and on the sleeves so delicately. I always love pieces with little details that are only visible really close up, they give you something to really appreciate..
 I am required to wear red or pink to this V-Day party tonight, and I could think only of this ad when deciding what to wear. So joyful and care free in Sisley spring 2011. I know that LBDs are essential, and I'm beginning to think LRDs are as well.
Just perusing Mr. Newton's posts for the day and spotted a favorite familiar face. I'm pretty sure either Marisa or I mention Leandra at least once a day, but she is truly our roll model of bloggerhood. So man repellant and fabulous in her magenta pants, furry jacket, leather sleeves, and glasses. Fashion Week is getting into full swing, cannot wait to see what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment