Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Like I Like it

Going to get a little risque right now and post this video. Such a hysterical song by french bad The Teenagers that I have been obsessed with forever, introduced to me by my friend Jamie. It's not really the song that's the focus right now, but the video is literally perfection. When the girls are jumping on the bed in the girly overalls and blouses, throwing the pom poms in the air, one can not help but fall in love. And the moment when they all slowly turn around and look at the camera! I die every time, so perfect. Such beauty in the simplicity, and I love how they make fun of Americans. I wish I could say it wasn't true.



I don't know about you guys, but I usually read the comments on YouTube videos because more often than not they are hysterical. Someone wrote, and I quote, "Once again french people come to nail your daughters". Brilliance.


-gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment