Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chloe (with the necessary accent)

Maybe it's just because yesterday was Valentines day and I'm feeling extra girly, but seriously today I want nothing more than to be dressed head to toe in Chloé. I see so many pieces in magazines, on blogs, and in stores that I absolutely love and later find out are Chloé, that I have realized, through this roundabout way, it is one of my all time favorite brands. It's so undeniably feminine but in the chicest and most empowering way that I can not help but want to buy it all. So simple and clean, Chloé makes you proud to be a woman. (Below are just some of my favorite pieces I've seen here and there.)
-G

chloe love

Obviously the four dresses are my favorites, but look at the shoes & shorts. I would take on the world in that combo any day. Along with the sunnies in their appropriate cream cat eye shape of course.
This recent ad is just beyond enticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment