Friday, December 10, 2010

Recent Obsessions

1. A new discovery from TJ's. . .super delicious and authentically minty.
2. My sister's triumphantly pink tutu always manages to cheer me up.
3. A recent jem I found at Forever 21. . .although the last time I wore velvet was probably at the Christmas musical at age six, this feels completley interesting and current.

4. On a recent excursion to J. Crew, my mother kindly bought me this little pack of mini Essie nail polishes and I have tried almost every color. My favorite so far is the orangey-red which is called Clambake.

 5. In Forever 21 the other day I heard this song and used the nifty Shazam app on my phone which (magically) deciphers the song it hears. . .anyways this song was playing and I've been listening to it on repeat this week. 


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment