Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dynamic Duos

     Since this blog is essentially a collaboration of two friends, I would like to take a moment to depict some of my favorite stylish street duos. I probably have hundreds of street photos saved on my computer from various blogs and I've realized that some of the greatest photos are the ones of friends. Not only do you get double the style and fabulosity, but I also just love getting that momentary glimpse into the genuine relationships of friends with a shared love of fashion, it's like looking into a diary.
     Favorite aspects of these photos: The shearling/leather jacket nonchalantly draped over the shoulder in the first. The hats in the second (I have issues finding good hats and am on a constant search). The perfect matching in the third (red lips, red coat, red shoes; beige blouse, beige coat, beige shoes). The fur/wedges combo in the fourth feels especially cozy. The socks with heels, adorable turbans, and playful facial expressions in the fifth. Last, just the entire essence of everything in the sixth photo - from that hat, to the green bag, to the knit, to the blonde curls, to the polka dots; I am beyond obsessed.
Ciao, Au revoir, Adios,
G
(Sorry they're not too big and zoomed for optimal viewing. Click on them to see the original sizing.)



No comments:

Post a Comment