Thursday, December 30, 2010

LACMA and other endeavors


Before I show you some of my favorite things from LACMA, I would like to share a little unrelated anectdote. . .We (my mother, sister and I) were driving along Beverley Boulevard trying to get to Milk restaurant before venturing to the museum and I found myself idly looking out the window. And then all of the sudden I saw a building that looks exactly like Rachel Zoe's studio whiz past me. After some minor hyperventialtion and smacking of the car window, I recovered myself and managed to communicate to my fellow passengers that yes, we did just drive past RZ's studio. So after lunch at Milk, we walked to the corner of the street and I took some stalker/paparazzi pictures. . .Basically I had a moment.




Anywho, back to the greatness that is LACMA. I was uber excited to witness the Fashioning Fashion Exhibit that I mentioned earlier and to see the photography exhibit featuring William Eggleston. Both did not dissapoint.
The rocky road ice cream sandwich I inhaled in under 3 minutes
My sister concentrating on the task ahead of her


Lime green/puke yellow but in a good way
 

How much do you die for this embroidery?

Mr. Darcy's cardboard/paper mâché twin


Where can I get this in my size?



Here are my faves by Eggleston. . .







 





 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment