Saturday, December 25, 2010

Halo is that you? Yellooooow, yes it is I

Definitley an entertaining Christmas with my relatives. . .one of whom is Cuban (My grandpa).Which means that he has the best accent/expressions ever. Let me elaborate:
1. "Halo" : translates to Hello
2. "I don't want any pancakes!" : roughly translates to I don't want any funny business/controversial topics
3. "They are living in Disneyland." : roughly translates to Those people are crazy/living in a crazy house
4. "What is this Mickey Mouse?" : What is this craziness?

So by now you are probably asking yourself what this nonsense has to do with fashion/style/clothes. Ladies and gentlefolk, I'm here to tell you that it kind of does, kind of not really.

The day before last on our (Gabriella and I) shopping endeavor in Santa Barbara I scored these unreal yellow wedges. . . for $20 from Urban Outfitters. I know right? They are not only an unexpectedly yellow (yes I know you have eyes but I like to reiterate) but also super stable and easy to walk in. Do I have the slightest bit of yellow in my closet? Nope. But they are so versatile and are surprisingly wearable with a variety of colors/patterns.




Sorry for the scratches on the right front due to my ungraceful walking/kneeling in church
So you are probably still asking yourself the question mentioned earlier. Well folks, yellow kind of ryhmes with halo. There you have it.
Hope I haven't bored you to tears with my familial antecdote.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment