Monday, December 27, 2010

Answer to the World's Problems? Great Shoes, Great Brows


I have 2 questions for you interested readers.


Q Numero uno. How badly do you want these wedges from Anthro? (suede in that lovely olive shade, cool criss-crossing detail and yes, a zipper on the back)



Via Cardorna Wedges from http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp

A Mmhhm. More than you want Scott Schuman from the Sartorialist to come knocking at your door asking you if he could shoot you, yes you for his blog. Well, I suppose that’s a little much.


Q Numero dos. How much do you NEED this woman’s eyebrows on your face right now? (Perfectly strong/thick and yet tamed)



from http://fashiongonerogue.com/pauline-van-der-cruysse-derek-kettela-black-13/#more-42193

A Yep. More than the oxygen in the air and the food in your fridge. Yeah, I guess I do have a flair for the dramatic, but this is a style blog. . .halo.







I have always paid attention to people’s eyebrows probably because I am continuously struggling with finding the balance between a lunch lady who shaved hers off and Groucho Marx. With my Hispanic background, hair maintenance is a recurring issue. I truly believe that a woman’s eyebrows define not only her approach to grooming, but also her approach with regards to her overall appearance. I equate eyebrows with almost any other style decision . . . wrongly or rightly my friends.

P.S. I feel as though lately I have been tying in the most obscure topics to this blog by holding them down with mentions of shoes. Alas.
-M


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment