Monday, December 6, 2010

Favorite Things December

1. A Good Shoe Find





 I found these vintage Steve Madden heels today and was overjoyed. 
Normally, I'm a little apprehensive about second hand shoes, but these were in 
impeccable condition and looked basically brand new. The leather is shiny and
 perfect and I absolutely love the cream on black combo. 
Such a steel, price tag: $24
2. Snuggles With Stella
Truth is, no one will love you as consistently as a puppy does.
 Stella, the most recent addition to my family, is 5 months old and
the most energetic (and affectionate as evidenced
by the licking in the photo) dog I know.
3. Great Expectations
It doesn't rain in southern California... yet it actually did this weekend.
I highly recommend this book to pass the time indoors on a cold day.
4. A Successful Haircut & A Saint Bracelet
I cut off a lot of my hair on friday and felt so much better without the heavy weight.
The bracelet is my moms that my best friends mom gave her, and I always borrow it. 
5. This Song
Besides being one of my favorite songs of all time, the video for The Blues Are Still Blue is so cute. Caution: this song is always stuck in my head and will probably be in yours as well after watching this video.

6. Friends With Similar Senses of Humor (6 Favorite Things In One)
In my group of friends, birthdays are always a big deal. As the year begins to come to a close, I realize how much fun all of the festivities have been  in 2010 and how extremely grateful I am to have 6 best friends who care enough to make each special day a huge and always exciting ordeal. Whether it's Aloha Ali, Teen Mom, New Years, and even White Trash themed escapades, we always have the funniest and most random experiences when a birthday comes around. These girls, they keep me young :)

No comments:

Post a Comment