Friday, March 25, 2011

Wild Child


Coming off of a clazy clazy (that's crazy with an undefinable accent that manifests itself in my life occasionally) week, I was so inspired by the Nowness video that the Man Repeller posted (see it here) to really work on injecting more colors, confidence and zutzpa into my everyday look. (Iris Apfel!) I mean, why wear black eyelashes when you could wear orange? As youths I think we can learn so much from our older relatives and friends-they have such vast treasure troves of sartorial wisdom. Taking this all into consideration, I've picked a few of my favorite vibrant pieces that might not make their way into our closests, but certainly in our minds and hearts for some crazy inspiration.

Miuccia Prada's now famous earrings



                                                       
                                                             from American Apparel, almost Proenza Schouler-esque?


wild Betsey Johnson leggings from http://www.fredflare.com/

In the spirit of old-ladies and their hats. . .this one is genius. A headband and a hat in one! also from http://www.fredflare.com/

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment