Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anna is my Hero

After an extremely frustrating shopping day yesterday (looking for a relatively inexpensive,timeless, non-cheesy prom dress=next to impossible) I found myself in need of some serious sartorial inspiration. Alas, I didn't have to look any further than Tommy Ton's fab blog. Isn't it a great moment when you realize why you fell in love with fashion in the first place?




Coral, pink, yellow and orange in a sea of navy, black, gray and beige.

 Leave it to Anna Dello Russo to get me out of a fashion rut. Fearless, irreverent and always herself; she continually gives us reasons to adore her. I love the fact that even though it's probably rather chilly in Milan, she exudes tropical elegance in Jil Sander and Prada sunglasses.
                                                    
                                                                            -Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment