Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"I'll just take my ego for a walk."

I have returned! After being a total zombie all weekend due to a nasty cold, I'm back in the blogosphere. I apologize for my lengthy absence, and hope to compensate. In my sickness yesterday I had the time to see the totally brill classic An Affair to Remember. Although I had seen bits of it ages ago, I had never fully absorbed the greatness. It's sarcastic yet appropriately sappy, super witty and corny at the same time.  It's one of my mother's favorites, and even my 5 year old sister thoroughly enjoyed it. Not more than 15/20 minutes into the film do we get to see Deborah Kerr's super glamorous and exquisite gown.
There's just too much to love-the intricate woven effect on the corset, interesting color combination and cascading fabric down her back. And I love how this is what one wore just to go to dinner.



While we're in a Cary Grant mood. . .


Why is he so perfect?

-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment