Monday, March 14, 2011

Moats and Boats and Waterfalls

Just two things I've found and loved quite a while ago that just never seemed to get old. I try and stay current, but this is worth it. 
Kelly from one of my favorite blogs The Glamourai posted this look and I was completely obsessed with it. I saw an identical skirt at Zara a few weeks ago and immediately thought of her. I like how she is standing so still and perfect amidst such a hectic place and how the angle gives her stance a really unique  relaxed feel.
This was all I listened to last summer, however I only recently saw the video on my stumbleupon and, though it is a little bit too "hipster" in its fake vintage effects, I really enjoyed it. It puts me in the perfect mood for spring, love, and all other cliche words that go along with those. Simply stated, "home is whenever I'm with you."


ciao,
Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment