Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Early Spring Favorites

 1. These cat eye glasses I snagged from a Forever 21 outlet for $5 are my recent obsession. I wear them almost every day, they are so fabulous and unique not only for spring but any time/anywhere.
 2. Wooden soled and heeled shoes are super chic while at the same time being organic and wholesome. I am obsessing over this nude tweed-esque pair I bought over the weekend that I can wear with almost anything. Another favorite wooden shoe right now that I need to attain : clogs.
3. High waisted shorts in bright colors are breezy and simple while at the same time very modern. I got this electric blue pair from urban outfitters and the color feels especially fresh for this time of year. 

4. DENIM and I mean denim everything. Don't stop yourself at jeans, denim shirts are the business right now along with vests, jackets, and shorts. Here I wear my two favorite denim pieces, though I usually do not layer them in this fashion I felt it was necessary to depict my point. The vest is a somewhat recent thrift find and the shirt is a classic staple I've had for so long I can't even remember where it came from.  All you need to know is that these get more use than most things in my closet, and that's really saying something.  Canadian tuxedo anyone? I know I've worn them countless times.

tralala spring has sprung... almost.
-g

No comments:

Post a Comment