Monday, March 7, 2011

Paris FW

Since it is Paris Fashion Week I'm going to get all stereotypical and express to you my French knowledge, or lack there of. First, both of these girls are just epitomes in my mind of Frenchies with the outlandish sophisticated style and the attitude that is sheer perfection. (I actually have been to Paris before and I will admit that this first fact is the truth.)
IMG_5662ASEj-494x750
IMG_6318ASEj-482x750
photos via Mr Newton
Second, this song is from MK and Ashley's Passport to Paris AND 127 Hours (James Franco had nothing to do with the french but I recently saw it and bought the soundtrack). I am considering translating the lyrics, but I kind of enjoy singing along and not knowing what any of it means, I feel like that's the American way to do things. Ignore the super weird video, music from 1977 is hard to come by on youtube. 
-G
Oh and to end on an even happier note, this is just the epitome of us. 
Enjoying a casual lunch, typical gilded life.



No comments:

Post a Comment