Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Am My Hair

Bow shot? Not awkward at all...
So today I reached a new level of embarrassment: I used photobooth to take photos for this blog. My camera is currently locked in my car and I am being lazy and decided to go the lame way and resort to photobooth.
THERE WAS A POINT TO THIS, FOLKS, I will explain. I wanted to show case this amaze burnt orange blousy little top I recently purchased from my favorite boutique Frenzy (a safe haven in my suburban world of strip malls). Also, I would like to point out the irony in that I am wearing a giant cream bow that dates back to 1997, my childhood days of course. Mixing old with new. It's ironic, get it?
Maybe not, but these saucy photos are deeply regretted, apologies for sub par quality. Happy happy wednesday, betches <3
Of course I have to make a shout out to my mother monster and goddess GaGa, whose album came out this week. Hair, one of my faves, is literally the story of my life. Would you like to know why? I was voted "most likely to forget their natural hair color" by my high school yearbook. Such an honor to be remembered by, I have decided to embrace it.

-gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment