Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Past the Flashing Lights

On one of the best Memorial Day weekends I've had in forever, my girlie friends and I headed up to Arrowhead to enjoy the sun (a little too much. . . we resemble lobsters) and chill out. This weekend I totally appreciated being able to drive a mere 2 hours to fully experience true California. Despite my best intentions to pack decently stylish options, I sadly remained sartorially offensive for almost the whole weekend. Dare I say it, sometimes it is better to throw caution to the wind and walk around in a bathing suit (among close friends, please. . .I'm not advocating public partial nudity here)




Not a trip with my friends unless there is some Arnold Palmer Arizona involved

Lake Arrowhead
Epitome of California casual in the best way possible

No, these aren't hired models, they're actually my friends
my fab new essie nail color Mint Candy Apple


this album is so full of jems


-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment