Monday, May 16, 2011

Industrial Encounters

As Gabby has mentioned, Saturday afternoon was filled with wanderings, musings and pictures. (I'm about to launch into an anecdote which you may or may not find entertaining) When we meandered over to another location to take some more photos, we quickly realized that we had stumbled upon a wedding that had either just ended or was about to start. As we scuttled off, one of the groomsmen asked Gabby (who was carrying her camera) if she was the photographer. We abruptly and awkwardly replied with a no, after which we drove away rather quickly. Do I have an explanation for this groomsman's attempt at humor? Possibly a pre-wedding buzz? I'm not sure of the words of a man wearing a pink vest can be taken seriously.

Awkward encounters aside, here is the ever gorgeous Gabby in my mother's classic Gap denim jacket, her perfect multi-tasking heels and my recent find: a maxi H & M dress which I know I will be wearing all summer.









as you might have already guessed, this one has been on repeat



-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment