Monday, May 2, 2011

May Daze

Holy smokes since when was it already May? Time is certainly flying by bringing us all closer to those summer months and... drum roll please... summer clothes! I am so so psyched to rid myself of the bulky layers and I have already started to develop some of my fave spring/early summer favorites.
I don't buy anything but pastel nail polishes these days. This one from forever21 is the perfect shade of light minty green. 
When all else fails... go tribal. I love the boxy shapelessness of the two tops on the left, they are insanely comfortable yet dressy at the same time. The dress was a gift, and I am obsessed with the front zipper and open back. 
It's no secret that crop tops are having an insane come back right now. Sara pairs her perfect b/w striped crop top with dark wash denim shorts (my friends were all really into getting their pictures taken if you couldn't tell by the expressions). I know I will be living in crop tops this summer paired with high wasted shorts and pencil skirts. 


Up-and-comers Middle Brother are all the rage in Rolling Stone and I now know why. Reminiscent of The Kinks, they are the perfect summer band for relaxing at the pool or beach. Also listen to Blue Eyes or Middle Brother off of their recently released first album for more enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment