Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fills a Void

This is what I've been doing instead of studying for finals. Infinitely smarter, no? Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Academic rebelliousness aside, I was perusing Polyvore and came up with this dandy little outfit. I've seen these Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony boots everywhere and finally decided that I'm seriously coveting them along with the rest of the world. Although floral prints can very quickly verge into grandma/upholstery territory, I think this blazer strikes the right balance. And aren't these seafoam shorts just the business? Even though the YSL clutch casually costs more than what's in my savings account right now, the pop of tomato red totallly invigorates an otherwise muted look. The tortoise-shell glasses lend a South of France circa 1927 vibe that I can't even get over.
 
Leaning Towards a Life Far More Candid

VPL scoop neck tee
$158 - lagarconne.com
Long blazer
$360 - lespommettes.com

J Crew short shorts
$98 - net-a-porter.com
$230 - lagarconne.com

 Currently on repeat. My dream is to see them live.


                                                                                                     -Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment