Sunday, November 28, 2010

Modern Marvel

I love breaking fashion rules. White in november? Who cares. A shapeless button down on a girly dress? I love it. Style isn't about trying to be someone you're not by sticking to trends and rules, it's about showing the world who you are in something that makes you feel confident and beautiful. Rules aren't always meant to be followed, and to quote my Good Earth Vanilla Chai tea bag I had last week, "The free thinking of one generation is the common sense of the next".  Do what you want, be glamorous in your own way, and love what you wear as essentially an expression of yourself. If you get anything out of this blog, I hope you know that when it come to fashion the most important thing is to be yourself - a real woman makes her own rules.
Just a thought for tonight,
G
Now listen to this.
(Dress XOXO, shirt Madewell, shoes Forever21, and vintage jewelry)
Special thanks to one of my best friends, the beautiful Sara Anselmo, for modeling for Marisa and I.
She is truly stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment