Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lindy or Voila?


During my monthly perusal of J. Crew's catalog, (which always makes me want to create a collage for my inspiration board) I spotted these to-die-for Lindy Platform Peep Toes. The color is called "Warm Taupe" which seems to beg for grey or burgundy tights. Considering the price tag. . .which is not within a non-job-holding student's budget. . .I sighed a envious sigh and went on with my mostly non-heel wearing life. (Because who really wears heels everyday. . . except for Anna Dello Russo who is beyond fabulous)  
But while I was browsing on Forever 21's website a few days ago I stumbled upon these surprisingly sophisticated and chic cut-out heels that strike a resemblance to the Lindy heels. I'm obsessed with the zipper detailing and the taupe color would fit in nicely with a multitude of looks. So maybe this is a lesson in forming less rash/impulsive shoe-buying habits and not splurging right away? Regardless, feel free to take your pick: Splurge for $265? Or Save for $26.80? 
-M

1 comment:

  1. so true about the shoes - sometimes it makes sense to take pause and look around. Inspired words.

    ReplyDelete