Friday, November 12, 2010

A Dogs Life

I know I'm super late, but this blog wasn't created when I originally got the November Vogue. Two words: Patrick Demarchelier. A lot of people have lost faith in American Vogue because it does fail in comparison to its European counterparts photography wise. However, the most recent Vogue (which should still be on shelves if I am not mistaken) was on another level. The cover is Anne Hathaway (who looks absolutely insane in an Audrey Hepburnesque shoot) and I especially loved the garden party themed piece with the dogs and teased hair featured below. It was so classic yet at the same time very fashion forward and edgy - a combination that is hard to come by. The freckles on the male on the left,  tony award winning British actor Eddie Redmayne, add a youthful boyish charm that I am absolutely obsessed with. Bravo American Vogue. So classy.
xo, G
Sorry if the quality isn't top notch.
I scanned these directly from the magazine which was a task in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment