Saturday, November 6, 2010

InspiRED

When I think of one thing every girl needs, immediately one item comes to my mind: a red pair of shoes. Personally, I own three pairs, two different heels and a pair of suede flats much like the ones Marisa wears below. Here, a more subtle black dress with a denim shirt on top keep things simple while the shoes add a little spark and chic element while still remaining casual. I recently read an article in Elle explaining how despite tough economic times, women are still buying just as many shoes as ever, if not more. Physiologists target it as a coping mechanism for women who are struggling financially or emotionally and it's been proven to make women actually feel happier overall in all aspects of their lives. So there you have it, cope and go buy some red suede shoes. It's science. S'later.

-G

2 comments:

  1. love the shoes - you are too darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my red shoes! I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete