Monday, April 18, 2011

Taste of The Tuileries

 I am sad to say it but lately I have been in a major fashion slump. Spring is at hand and although I should be loving this beautiful new season and all its fun loving fashion glory, I have been somewhat uninspired to say the least and haven't had a spare moment to solve this problem. HOWEVER, after a nice trip to style.com and some video perusing this afternoon, my spirits were immediately lifted by these three women and their takes on fashion, femininity, style, and beauty. They put it better than I ever could (especially Giovanna), and it brings me hope to know that no matter how uninspired I might be, it always just keeps coming back. These girls make me remember why I started loving fashion in the first place.
xo
G



ps. I wrote an essay using The Rachel Zoe Project as evidence for the benefits of television in my english class last week and today my teacher read it to the class as an example of a paper with "strong evidence". Casually just a benefit of being a RZ fan, made my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment