Saturday, April 30, 2011

Barbara

Like most Americans, I am obsessed with Glee. This week after they danced to one of my fave Duck Sauce songs Barbara Streisand I felt the need to post the video. It's fun and quirky and above all extremely inspiring fashion wise, there's so many different people, colors, and textures (and some Kanye, which I always appreciate). A lot of people get their fashion inspiration from icons or magazines, but I just love to incorporate the different things I see on normal people in the real world every day, I truthfully couldn't name one person that is my "style inspiration". That's probably why I post so many street style looks on here, there's just a whole new level of beauty in things that are real and tangible. 


“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel 


- g

No comments:

Post a Comment